Yeah! Can't wait to see your little guy walking around. Landon just started scooting a little while ago and I can't imagine what he'll get into when walking.
Hooray! Look who I found! Remember me?! Gosh, blogs are the greatest invention... and holy moley, I had NO IDEA that you are pregnant again!! Congrats you cute thing! And by the way, you do realize that it is almost NOVEMBER, right? You have some serious updating to do!
5 comments:
Yeah! Can't wait to see your little guy walking around. Landon just started scooting a little while ago and I can't imagine what he'll get into when walking.
I still can't WAIT to see that in person!!! :)
Fiff!!! I wanna see more pictures of that adorable little guy! And...other things too!!! You, maybe?! I love you, seester! :)
Hooray! Look who I found! Remember me?! Gosh, blogs are the greatest invention... and holy moley, I had NO IDEA that you are pregnant again!! Congrats you cute thing! And by the way, you do realize that it is almost NOVEMBER, right? You have some serious updating to do!
HEY. I know you have a small child. But seriously, Jen. He's SOOOO past walking. :)
Post a Comment