Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jennifer's update....

hello all,

~sigh~

It has been a long time, and wow, life is really crazy. :) Having a toddler in my life is fun and awesome, but crazy. So, a quick update on the Olsen life.

We have an offical due date! I finally went the the doctor's office last week, and the date is....APRIL 22! Just a couple days before Mike's birthday! If the baby is late, they might have the same birthday. that would just be so funny! We don't know what the baby's gender is yet, but we find out in a few weeks. :) Mike wants another boy, but I would just love a girl, so we shall see....

Brandon is getting so big! He is now 16 months old. He is now running around getting into everything possible, and talking more and more. For the last couple of days he has just jabbered nonstop. :) and guess what he just did. Picked up a box elder bug off the floor and threw it at me. got to love kids.

all right, time to go. pictures are coming soon. really.
Jen

4 comments:

Deanna said...

what a silly little boy! I can see him doing that. I think that if we stay in Utah Grace would learn a few tricks from him. I just wish we could be there after you have the next one, but I guess there's always internet. *sigh* so sad to leave! we will miss you terribly!

DeeAura said...

Ohohoho! YES! A new post. I'm so proud! :)

Danelle and Alex said...

I am also proud. I thought you had given up on blogging. I am excited for you and the new little one. When do you find out what it is?

Kyra and Ben said...

I love to hear from you on how your little family is doing. Congrats on the second one. Ours was due on April 24 but he came on April 18, so I guess you can never tell when they will come. I can't wait to see your photos and to see what gender your new baby is...Love ya.