Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pregnancy Tag

5 Things that make my stomach turn…..
1. Brandon's diapers
2. Dirty dishes sitting in a sink
3. Cheese-its
4. Runny noses and the noises that come from it
5. Stinky feet

5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave…..
1. Apples
2. Anything with sugar
3. Salted nut rolls
4. Popsicles...of all things
5. Wanting to go outside in the sun!

5 Things I worry about….
1. Taking two children to the grocery store by myself.....
2. Not getting enough sleep...funny, I know...
3. Bottlefeedingness
4. Buying diapers for two kids
5. The kids not seeing extended family enough

5 Things I Am Excited About….
1. A Baby!
2. Brandon's reaction to the baby
3. Mike being a Daddy to two little boys
4. Having a baby in the spring versus the end of the summer
5. Finally being done being pregnant!

5 Names that I love…
1. Um.... we don't have any names picked out yet! help?

I now tag.....any pregnant friends who would like to do this tag. :)

6 comments:

Alex said...

Popsicles was totally my thing too! I went through boxes last summer! And of course sugar. I was all about fruity stuff.

Alex said...

Ok this is danelle but it was signed in as alex and I am too lazy to change it. Sorry!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Hey I just noticed that you have my family blog, under michelle r2 and my adoption blog under shaylee. just FYI. Hope you are doing well!

JoLene said...

cute Jen! Remember your dad's name suggestions? name this one "ted" and the next one "fred" and then you will have "TO" and "FRO"
( ted and fredrick ross! ) he eh

Michelle said...

Yeah, I remember only have like 2-4 shirts I would rotate through from week 37 on, unless I talked James into letting me borrow his... Haha. I like dressing up like week 27 through 33 or 34 or something. Anything after that... things don't fit quite as nicely anymore,... if you know what I'm sayin.

DeeAura said...

All day long, I've been chanting, "baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby" silently to myself, of course...is it working????? :)