Hello everyone!
After a long year of living with family, Mike and I have finally moved out and into an apartment of our very own! yeah! It is in logan, so we are closer to his work and school, and I will be closer to the doctors and the hospitals! Only 3 1/2 weeks left people! We are getting so close! Anyways, everything is going great here. :) The apartment is still a huge mess with boxes everywhere, but slowly we are unpacking and putting things away! Hopefully everything will have a place before the baby comes! Well, tooodles!
PS Happy Birthday to my Dad and my sister AubriAnna!
2 comments:
Wow, just three weeks! You'll be a mommy of two! And it is so nice that you got moved in to your own place before the baby came. We're going to start looking for a bigger apartment soon to since our second baby will be here in November. I am so excited for you.
can't believe it's already almost time for him!! crazy! then again, I can't believe Grace will be 1 in 3 months! Glad you got moved out! Happy unpacking! just don't overdo it. We miss you! I think Grace and Brandon could have been best friends, they are so much alike.
Post a Comment