Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And the baby is...

YEAH!!! Today we went to the doctor and I found out that I am having a baby BOY! I am really excited for this baby. :) Brandon is so cute about it and will sit in the front of the computer and point and say baby bubber... :)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

yay! I can see it now, they will be the best of pals! so cute!

Matt and Jenni said...

baby bubber... haha! Love it! I guess three will have to be your lucky little girl number. ;)

Ben said...

So great. Ben and I hope when it's time for number two we'll have a boy so Landon has a real little playmate. Congrats, Jen.

DeeAura said...

He says that?!?!??! Augh!! I can't wait to see that little bugger! He's so CUTE. :) And I think you should just name this next one Bubber. Bub for short. If you know what I mean. ;) Talk about passing on family names, eh?!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the boy again Jen! So fun! I think it will be fun to have a little bro-pal for Jack too.

I think you need to update your blog.

Michelle said...

Hey, I tagged you on my pregnancy blog (joyofbirth.blogspot.com) if you want to do it.