Saturday, May 9, 2009

Funny Moments!


Oh, the funny moments that happen when you have little kids!
Mike and I were trying to have 1 year old Brandon to try and say his brother's name.... "Brandon, say James.." "um...Jeep!"
Yesterday I sat down to eat some oreos and Brandon asked for one. So I gave him one and all of the sudden he starts crying and saying oh no! I looked over and asked what was wrong, and he said, "broke! cookie broke!" He had taken a bite and the oreo came apart! I pushed it back together, and then the same thing happened again! New cookie, happened again! So we finally had to go find a cookie that would not fall apart! It was so funny and so cute at the same time!
James woke up only twice last night! The last time was at 6:30 when Mike got up for work. So, after feeding James and putting him back to sleep, I showered, got ready a little, cleaned the kitchen with Mike, and put in some laundry. By now it was just before 8. I was heading down the hall to get some more sleep......but then Mike walked out of Brandon's room holding Brandon's hand. ~sigh~ So I got Brandon some food, got him some toys, and then went to my room to get a few more minutes of sleep. Not kidding, two minutes after I had laid down, James woke up. :) So, now we are all awake and mostly happy. :)
Now I am going to go in my kitchen and hide and eat some oreos. tee hee!
PS Michelle, I still think of you everytime that I eat oreos, and I still eat them with a fork!
PPS Everyone, Don't forget to read the thankful list blog!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness I forgot about eating oreos with a fork! How could I forget that? Haha. So fun. The memories.

DeeAura said...

I love eating oreos with a fork! Teach your son, mom. :) No more "cookie broke" with forks and milk! :) Love you. And love this.