We have had so many little blessing come into our lives since James was born. I needed to sit down and write them down so I don't forget.
1. The blessings first of all of Family. For my husband who has been so helpful with the boys and for my sons who are happy little boys. :)
2. For random school grants that come at the end of the semester! :)
3. For the fact that one week and one day after I had James, I could fit back into my normal jeans!!! (but not my shirts yet...still waiting on that one...)
4. For people in the ward who brought us dinner that first week
5. For the opportunity to shake Elder Oaks hand at stake conference, and listening to his wonderful talks
6. For my parents for always being there and babysitting my boys
7. For my brother Daniel for being my back-up on Sunday. I dragged him out of bed to tend the boys and he was so helpful!
8. For being able to visit most of the great-grandparents. We need to visit with them more before they are not here to see anymore.
9. That Mike's work switched his schedule! He now works the day shift and actually has evenings off to have some family time.
10. For the power of prayer.For being able to hear my husband pray for his family.
11. For the fact that piano music calms down James
12. I am so grateful for my apartment
13. For things that have happened in my family that made me realize that I really need to be grateful for the gospel and the joy it brings
14. I am grateful for my mom
15. I am grateful that I could be a mother
16. For the chance to hold my children in my arms everyday
17. For a little boy who called his little brother 'Jeep', and who yeserday shared his cars with him too.
18. For being able know that I am a child of God
19. For having blessings to share
3 comments:
Jen, this made me cry. And you know. You know why. :) I love you!!! And I love this list. I need to see your faces again, and soon. How's Sunday? :) I need to hear this "Jeep" stuff for myself.
Thanks for the post Jen. We all need to remember the blessings we have in our life.
you guys are so great! your family is a blessing we are very lucky to have, now if only you were closer!
Post a Comment