Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Cute Kids











Well, finally we have a new update! James is finally
sitting up this week! Such a big boy!!
I will post more pictures and actually write something
more soon!




8 comments:

Crystal Kelly said...

awww...they are so adorable. :)

Kyra and Ben said...

It was great to see another post so we can have a peek at your life. Your little guys are getting big! Hope all is well with you.

Michelle said...

growing so fast!!

Deanna said...

I love Brandon's squishy face! Grace just started doing that, it's so cute! James is so cute too! I've been meaning to ask you what it's like having a newborn and 2 year old...this is what we have to look forward to.

Unknown said...

look at those cheeks!! love it!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! Look at those guys! They're so adorable!!!! James is just this cute lil chub! hehe! Cant wait to see all you guys! Love, Jess

DeeAura said...

I LOVE THOSE FACES!!! I just wanna squish 'em both!! :)

JoLene said...

I have the CUTEST most adorable little grandbabies!!!!!!