Oh...life has just been crazy lately. really. And the past few days kind of topped it all off. But here is me trying to look at the bright side! So, I took some pictures and here you go..kind of a photo diary...
Brandon being happy and making a mess of the living room that I just cleaned...thanks kiddo..
And then this is what happens when you give a little boy a whole entire bowl of chili....(thank you husband..) Just look at it and you can totally hear him cackling..
And then this is what happens when you give a little boy a whole entire bowl of chili....(thank you husband..) Just look at it and you can totally hear him cackling..
And then today...Brandon decided to wake up at 3 am. no joke.. but this is what I get when he doesn't take a nap the day before and wants to go to bed at 6 pm. really.
So then, today around 10 am he is so mad at me because I will not feed him a whole bowl of grapes because he is poopy! And then to top it off, I can't find the wetwipes.. grr... So he throws a tantrum by the door while I try to find the wetwipes which end up being on top of his dresser right where I left them. arg. Then I come out to find him like this...
sound asleep
(remember the part that he has poop in that diaper?)
He ended up like this after I got done changing him...so there he stayed. And is still there...

~sigh~ and the managment is coming into our houses next week to check the alarms, etc. and said our apartments need to be spotless.... grr again...really people...i have two little kids...
~sigh~ and the managment is coming into our houses next week to check the alarms, etc. and said our apartments need to be spotless.... grr again...really people...i have two little kids...
and that was just the tip of the iceburg that hit the olsen's this week...
On a happy note! (think of something....) James has been a good boy all week
.... um... oh! I made gooey chex mix yesterday.. yummy sugar overload
and I had the best phone conversation with Dee...I haven't talk to her in a couple weeks! She is totally boss. (to understand that... see her blog post... http://deeaura.blogspot.com/2009/10/thats-so-boss.html ) I know, I have a dang funny sister..
And speaking of my seestar, she is in the Savior of the World production this year, and I am going to see her twice!!! ack! I am so dang excited!
there. crazy life, but I ended on a good note!
and ps I have the best husband ever who helps me through all the crazyness. Love ya!
7 comments:
Hahah! I love this! I love it all. :) AT LEAST: at least. At least Brandon didn't scream "I want my poopy diaper back!!!" like Kristen did. :) Let's never forget that....bahahha! I love you millions, seestar. :) And I love talking to you. Always. More often, PLEASE. * sigh *
oh dear...thanks for making me laugh! at least...so true!
He He!! Hey- at least the chili was just on Brandon :) Remember the Daniel and Benjamin chili bomb story? They were about 2 1/2 and 4. They were sitting up the the counter in the house across town.. eating chili for lunch. You were at Kindergarten. I walked out side to fix the water in the back yard. I was only gone less than 5 minutes max. I came back inside to hear two very happy boys...giggling and laughing like crazy. I suddenly noticed the kitchen. I had just redecorated the kitchen with new wall paper and lots of cutsey crafts handing on the wall. I looked in horror as I realized my new beautiful wall had gooey chili beans sliding down the new wallpaper and covering the crafts. The cupboards across the room had chili ozzing down the fronts and on to the new carpet.Then the boys saw their mother.... :)
this is what I have to look forward to, lol. glad he didn't wake up when you changed his diaper, Grace can't go to bed before 9 for the same reason. she also is not content having her toys in the toy box, they must be spread all over the floor even if she never actually plays with them.
Great pictures! Gotta love boys. ;o)
Oh Jen, I love ya! I love how Brandon is like this little cute ball by the door that you would never suspect...and yet inside that little white containment is something a grown warrior would cringe at! Hahaha oh the Irony that seems to come with children. Thanks for the update on life!
So funny! Isn't it great being a mom!? Some days you just want to sit and cry and other days are so REWARDING.
You have such cute little boys.
Post a Comment