Brandon insisted on helping me stir the bread dough. Such a helpful little boy. The funny part is that right after I took this picture and turned around the put away the camera-Brandon sure flipped the spoon and flicked wet dough and flour all over the kitchen!
I finished them last night after Brandon went to sleep, so when he got up this morning-he was so happy!!
AH! Attack the letters! :)
"MOM! This is a B!!!" (and yes, he really did tell me that right when I took the picture..)

So-there you have it. I did some thing domestic and crafty this week. ha ha.
So-there you have it. I did some thing domestic and crafty this week. ha ha.
I am almost making a quilt too. I will post some pics when it is finally done! : ) Thanks again mom-in-law for the machine!
PS I just noticed that both my kids are in their pjs in all the pics... hmmm...new goal...get dressed in the mornings!
5 comments:
That's IT. I'm so quitting my life to come be a mom with you. M'kay? :) Those letters are such a fun idea! And bread...mmmm....bread... :)I miss you.
Jen! Your letters look awesome! What a great idea! :) I'm making a quilt right now too but mine's just a plain block quilt...I'm not as talented as you in the sewing department! You're so cute Jen! Love you! :)
Hey, way to go! What a fun idea to do fabric letters! James has so much hair! I can't believe how big he looks. Such cute kids!
I love the letters! They turned out super cute! Way to be domestic
so cute! I will have to make Grace some letters and numbers, she is so obsessed with them right now she is even singing the ABC song "B, B, B, B" lol I think Brandon and Grace have a favorite letter in common.
Post a Comment