Monday, February 22, 2010

In with the new

Tada. I know. You are all impressed that I am blogging again. Really, so am I. yep. :)

And... once again..my life in pictures. Because my brain is really tired and can't think of cool witty things to say. here goes...

Nope...not new. Brandon will still not eat with silverware. oh well. At least he eats. ha. But this is for sure new! well...wait for it....
We went from this to.....This!!!! Ack! A haircut!! (and ps he hated it the entire time..just screamed and my mom, mike and I.) He was so mad, and then when I got out the camera to take a picture.... cheese! He was instantly happy again. ha.

This is a bad picture of me..I was tired. But my mommy and I had a ton of fun last weekend. We went to Ogden and got some pics taken and got our hair done. I am getting the pics in the mail soon, so then I will put them up and you can see a pretty picture of us. :)
And here is my little puppy. This happens all the time. Things are always always always in his mouth. Anything goes. Really.
AND!!! THIS IS TOTALLY NEW!!! When I was writing this blog, the boys went down the hallway and were being very quiet. For those of you that know children, especially my boys, you know that this is usually a dangerous sign. (the running away and being quiet.)
BUT! To my total surpise-this is what I found!
There is hope after all....
And this picture is just cute of James...and shows off his new haircut a little better.

Now... let's go back a week and it is .... Valentines day! Here is our family on the 13th at our stake Valentines dinner/dance. They had babysitting there so we could eat in peace and danced with ourselves. But...we went and got our kids so they could dance the last few songs with us. It was way fun! I haven't danced with Mike in the longest time, and it was really nice to have a good date night with him. Love you!
I know you can't see it, but Mike got me a beautiful necklace for Valentines. I just love wearing it! :) And of course-he got me some wonderful flowers. :)
ha ha. now...remember the last post where I got all crafty and made letters for the boys? Yeah... look where they ended up. ha ha ha.

And last, but certainly not least- also on the 13th I went down to Provo for a baby shower for one of my very good friends from High school. Yeah for Jena! (and Kelly..her hubby.) She is due in April I think and it was totally worth the drive down there to see her for a few hours!

Let's see....anything else? Oh yeah! I had a Mary Kay party this weekend! It was so funnnn! (and yes, I was actually surprised about that. ha ha) And I got a ton of free stuff and had a fun time with all the ladies who came. It kind of turned into a mini girl party! I should do this again! :)

any who-thats all for now folks! Watch for the those pics of my mom and I, and I just might take a pic of the cool free stuff I got too. Time to go and change the laundry...or just waste more time on the computer......

7 comments:

DeeAura said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Holy crap, he's so cute I could EAT him. I HATE it when people say they could eat babies, but I couldn't help it! It's the first thing that came to my mind.

Rats. I hate honesty. :)

Um, p.s. those pics of you and mom are phenom. :) You look bomb, as always.

I love you! I'm so glad the mary kay party went well!

Also, good job Mike. Dancing, jewelery, and flowers. Two thumbs up.

Deanna said...

yay fun! Grace just loves your boys! I told her it was Brandon and she said "bandy" pretty close. you should ask Jena where she got her dress, because for the life of me I can't find a long dress that isn't low cut at the top.

Tannie Datwyler said...

James looks super cute with that new haircut!!

I should pretty much be around any evening so you can drop by that order form whenever. I am so sad I missed the party!!

We should totally get together for a playdate as soon as my family is feeling better.

Crystal Kelly said...

Jen you have such a cute little family. :) I'm glad you had a cute Valentine's Day! And I LOVE the new pics you put on facebook. Beautiful! You're darling. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Sounds like a busy week. I love that you found your boys reading. That really is a rare moment to not find a disaster when all is quiet. Glad you got a picture to prove. :)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Wow, you make me feel guilty. Nathan is 15 months old and I STILL haven't given him a haircut!

That's a way fun Cheesy Smile though!

And how cute...reading together.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how huge brandon is!! and oyu have another adorable baby boy! jen, you were the most domestic roommate (you weren't really my roommate, but almost) i ever had! i'm happy for you!